Thursday, October 1, 2009

Index Tabs and Plans

I doubt many of you know this about me, but I am a major stationary nut job. I absolutely love buying new journals and planners and sticky notes. I love gel pens and lined paper. And thank you cards. With stickers. I absolutely love stationary. It's a little weird, okay, but it's kind of soothing for me. Anyway, today, I happened to buy a new planner. Because it was made as a lined notebook, I bought index tabs and made my own. I love it. I literally sat for an hour and a half writing out dates and it seriously put me in the most fantastic mood ever. I love doing creative things and even though that may have been a bore to someone else, it was great fun for me. It was really just a time for me to sit peacefully in my room and think about all the things going on in my life without really having to feel anything. I wish I could fully explain all the chaos in my life right now, but a). it would take too much time and b). I just want to enjoy the good things and try and let go of the bad. I'm really trying to stay positive (except when you annoy me. Blair has not been laid to rest) and just get through each day. That's all for now friends. I hope you realize now how much I actually love writing these blogs.. it's like electronic stationary! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment