Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life in PA

It's been quiet. I've been reading, listening to Sara Bereilles, eating delicious food and living a life that I so want to live in New York. Alone. Hopefully this time around I can take the peace that I've found here and carry it with me. I need to truly hold on to this feeling. I can't tell you how much I despise this negative and depressed Anna that has been hanging around for a few months. What good does it do for me, holding on to this pain? I have happiness and things changing in my life that are beautiful and worth being present for. I plan on being more fearless and confident in things being as they are; happening as they are meant to. I'm looking forward to Yoga and packing up my things for a big move. A new apartment, a beautiful change of season and theater galore. I'm excited to go back to New York for the first time in months. I'm excited for the first time in months! I'm glad that although this process has been slow, I'm still alive. As said in Under the Tuscan Sun, although you think losing a significant other in a divorce or breakup will kill you; it doesn't.

I'm stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment