Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In a New York state of mind

Oh bloggy blog bloggerstein. How I forget about thee. Here is the latest for all my lovely readers:

GHOSTS OF PROVINCETOWN: September 2-5. Come see it. It will be fantastic. (Industry people in attendance! Aaamaazzzingg! And scary. :) )

Work, work, work work work. 

A Coney Island adventure today made me smile and I was incredibly happy to ride the Cyclone and play frisbee with some of my favorite people.

Counting down the days til I go home to see my mom and dad. I need my family right now more than most people would suspect. 
 
I love me some cookies.

And.. I'm being very general right now. I have much to discuss but no desire to share all that info today. If something is up concerning you, you know about it. Everyone else: You rock. I love you. Life is GOOD.


NYC.
I love these days when I remember why I'm here....

No comments:

Post a Comment