Saturday, September 19, 2009

Packing on the Pasta

Well, ladies and gents, it is officially that time where I make a confession. A big one. 

I haven't been to the gym in over a month.

God, I know! What the hell am I doing?! Eating pasta and donuts like I need them to survive? Partying it up like my liver can handle it. I think it's about that time where I get back on track. There was a good amount of months where I went to the gym at least 3 cardio-packed occasions a week, and I felt a huge difference in my being. My outlook on my repetitive life was much more positive, my flabby belly was starting to tone up (a little...) and I felt like I could just fly to the moon. My excuse has been that I haven't had much time, which is true. The show took up a lot of that time, I know, but now? I just have no energy left after working so late and staying out at night. I need to get it together before I have another mental breakdown. 

Anyway, I was talking to my good friend George Michael Michael George and I mentioned how I don't often post on here, mainly because I feel like all I do is complain about things that are going wrong in my life. I think ultimately that it's what I have always done with my journals, but every once and a while, when looking back, I love reading those incredibly joyous entries. It's nice to be reminded of the complete happiness I felt then.  Like the 5 year old girl I babysit for said, we remember the bad memories more because there are less of them in comparison to the happy ones. 

Such a smart little curly haired girl.

Anycrap, I just ate the most amazing pasta EVER and now I'm going to a party, so I have to get up and going. 

I know, I know.. It's just so much easier than the gym!

1 comment:

  1. write about the positive and the negative. experiences and feelings come in all moods. you'll be surprised at how the good, positive entries start to out number the negative, complaining ones. muah!!

    ReplyDelete