My goodness, have I had an amazing week! Ghosts of Provincetown has come and gone and I couldn't be more pleased. I am so proud of everyone for working so hard and actually putting up a show. I think this is a huge turning point for all of us and I can't wait to continue to create with the many talented people I work with at NWS. Now that the show is over, though, it seems I have too much time to sit with my legs folded under and think about all the crap I put aside. Money, work, boyfriend, friends, family... they all slapped me in the face the moment I woke up this morning. It stung for a moment, but then I just had to forget about it. I just feel like I've been allowing myself to be miserable and I'm not okay with that anymore. I just can't believe that I let things go so easily, when it's my life and I have every right to be dismissive or sad or frustrated or happy. I have the right to be and do whatever I want, and I will. I just have no more patience for worrying about things that are out of my hands anyway. So I'm just going to try and have some fun. Things will work out. I'm not going to be irresponsible, but I'm also not going to sit on my ass, complaining about how broke I am. Over it.
Anyway, I'm back in Pennsylvania with my parents and loving it. The weather is beautiful. Perfect for a joyride in my mom's convertible and maybe a nap in the sunshine. I'm going to enjoy my little break from the city. Maybe even post another video blog! We'll see what these next few days bring.
Hope all is well wherever you are.
xo,
am
No comments:
Post a Comment