
I'm so excited to be home for Christmas! I've had a wonderful time here already and I've only been home for 24 hours. For the first time in many years, I'm not the only one bitten with the Christmas bug! My mom actually wanted to wrap presents this year and decorate the house and have a somewhat normal holiday. She's baking cookies and we listened to classic Christmas music and I absolutely love every second of it. It's amazing. I missed Christmas at home last year so I really love that we're amping it up this time around. As you can see, we even took a holiday photo! I am so blessed to have such loving and wonderful parents (and a beautiful dog, Mocha!) and I can't stop smiling. Home is where the heart is. I'm so happy to be here! Hope everyone else is enjoying their Christmas as much as I am!
Peace, love and happiness.
xo,
am
No comments:
Post a Comment