
The wisdom tooth has been removed! I honestly haven't been in much pain due to the copious amounts of Vicodin I've been consuming, I've mostly just been shaky and nauseous. And sleepy. So, it's gone. My headshots have been taken and this is my favorite that I'm getting reproduced. I honestly think any of them would have been a great shot. They all turned out so wonderfully! Anyway, since the New Year, I've got high prospects for a couple agents, I got new headshots, I was cast in another off-broadway show (I'm playing Hero in Much Ado About Nothing at New World Stages), I got that damn tooth out and now things can only continue to get better. My 2010 is fantastic! I'm loving every second of it. I love it! Even finding out people are talking shit about me... There's no other form of flattery in my opinion. Nothing makes you feel like you're on top like a bunch of haters. So thanks to them, I can't stop smiling! No matter how rude they are to me, I'm going to kill them with kindness. Being sweet is my new favorite tactic. Because, ultimately, being bitchy and rude and jealous just makes you look bad. So congrats! You can look bad, and I don't even have to work at it! Keep it up, ladies. Keep it up. I'm your biggest fan. Anycrap, I'm still pretty exhausted from all this medicine. I'm off to get some more rest and then my wonderful 2010 shall continue. I'll keep you posted!
xo,
am
girl, what is going on? we've have got to catch up. btw, i love that new pic. it's beautiful.
ReplyDelete