Friday, January 15, 2010

Happiness: My new best friend.


I feel like every good thing in the world that could be happening to me is happening in 2010. I love my life, I feel incredibly fortunate and I love every moment of the happiness and sheer euphoria that is flowing from my body. I've never felt like I could say I was on top of the world but I find myself saying it every day. I have been known to be quite negative at times, but this happy business is way more fun! I feel like each day that something great occurs, I become even more thrilled with my New York life. All this positive creative and emotional business has given hope back to me. I can finally see that this will work out for me, because it is working out for me. I love this goddamn city! As long as you can focus on all of the amazing people in your life and the stupendous things you can accomplish on your own, this bustling city filled with tourists, taxis and theatre can finally feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment