Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Scarlet Lips

On Troublesome Tuesday myself and the other two members of the tripod find unique and hilarious ways to entertain ourselves. We send sexts, we drink excessively and we talk 'til our voices give out. We laugh about stupid so-called "celebrities" and we try to convince others to join in on the debauchery.

I love Tuesdays.

These ladies are some of the most talented and giving people and I am so happy that they are by my side to stir up some unruliness. This Tuesday is no different. Although the weather is completely uncooperative, we're going to head out to a Brooklyn shindig, start a commotion and peace. I would love to be able to stay out longer but I have an audition tomorrow so I must behave. Anna... behave yourself!

Anycrap people, the show is up and running (and almost over, thank goodness!) and my life will be returning to the boring, slightly uneventful days that once were before Comedy. You'll be hearing from me more often, no doubt.

We'll chit chat soon!
xo
am

No comments:

Post a Comment