Wow! It certainly has been a long time. I truly have been so busy that this is the last thing on my mind. I don't really think many people read this anyway, but it's good to keep it updated for those who do! So, here's the 411.
My life has been so full of wonderful and life-altering experiences: good, bad, ugly, hilarious and gratifying, painful and heartbreaking. I've lived a good life these 3 months since I've last written, and a lot has happened. During most of that time, I've been working my ass off at New World as a combination cocktailer/usher. When I'm not at New World, I'm babysitting for two families or rehearsing for Comedy of Errors for two parts. And when I'm not working, I'm trying to have a good time with my friends and that red head boy who still makes me smile.
In the three month span that I haven't written, I've kept busy. I've kept a smile. And I've kept the faith that even when things get rough, they always work out in the end. And I will continue to try to do that. I have nothing but high hopes for me and my loved ones this year, and I can't wait to see how 2010 pans out. 5 months in and I really can't complain.
xo,
am
No comments:
Post a Comment