Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear Person in the Sky,

It's me, Anna. I know we haven't talked much because I don't feel very acquainted to you, but I would like to just get all of the formalities out of the way. I'm Anna. I'm sure you've seen me from afar making my mistakes and living through happiness and through sadness, and letting me live how I want to. But now I need some help because I can't seem to let go of the dislike I have for myself. It's gotten to the point now where the only thing I want is to be free of self-loathing. To let myself truly feel happiness and sadness without judging myself. Without thinking I'm weak. To live life where I have something I deserve and truly believe I deserve it. I want to have the confidence in myself that other people believe I already have. I just want to stop living in fear. And I don't know how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment