One thing for me that has remained the same: I constantly want to be creating art. I hear weird introduction monologues to short films I want to make. I want to find new plays that I haven't read to pick up a new monologue. I want to paint the street lamp in Central Park or take a photo of how beautiful the light is that streams through the clouds on a rainy day. Lately, in a more overwhelming way than ever, I have found the need to do these things, and to be quite honest, the more lazy I feel as I stand at the tickets position at my job, smiling falsely as I direct patrons to the restrooms. I am so restless. And I'm not doing anything to help myself but complain about how I'm not doing anything. It has to change before I end up in a mental institution. I need to get back on track with doing what I know I need to be doing:
ART.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment