Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mumble mumble.

Another brief, bulleted update, from the bollocks to the brilliant:

* I am faced with a very tough decision: To make a little over $3,000 dollars in six weeks or stay right where I am and audition to try and make the same amount only as an actor. (Insert brain fart here)
 What do I do??

* Rachel Yamagata=Amazing.

*I still need to book something. PLEASE GOD LET ME BOOK A FRIGGIN SHOW ALREADY!!!!

*I'll be heading home for a week to watch my puppy and three cats. Good times shall occur. Expect drunk dials. :)

*I'm reading the Princess Bride and absolutely loving it. I saw the movie but I never read the book and it is certainly well worth it. You should read it if you haven't. And you should also suggest books that I should read. Thanks!

*Feeling silly with no time to burn the energy. Gotta get to the gym, I think.

*I like veggies. Mmm mm. But I also like Chipotle. A lot.

*For God's sake I will watch Rachel Getting Married just let me do it on my own terms! Pickle Dust! (That means JESUS! SHUT UP ALREADY!)

That's all for now. 

Peace love and burritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment