Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A muted world

I have recently discovered that electronic devices placed directly into your ears will do more harm than good. I literally can not hear out of my left ear because of the damn ear piece I have to use at my job. Really world? Did you just say "That sucks for you!"? No? Oh. Well I thought you did but I CAN'T HEAR YOU! Ugh. It's the weirdest thing ever. But at least with this new development I can thoroughly enjoy my thoughts without much intrusion from others. I have been thinking a lot lately. Should I stay in New York? When am I going to snag a show? I should stop eating carbs. How the hell did my hearing get so bad?! I want a tattoo. Really, I have been contemplating the most interesting things. I'm sure you can tell. 

Anycrap, I am extremely tired after a full day of work so I'm going to go and catch some Z's. 

xo,
am

No comments:

Post a Comment