Sometimes, when I get all crazy and bogged down with money issues and lack of auditions and working far more than I'd like to, I forget that I live in one of the greatest cities in the world. I'm just a few subway stops away from Central Park. I can walk by Radio City if I want to. Any of my Nevada friends could ask me "Have you been in the cash cab?" and I can say "Not yet!" and I do seriously stand a chance of getting in. A slim one, but a chance. I really do love this city and I truly feel that I belong here. I never thought that I would make it to NYC 5 years ago and here I am. Livin' the dream. Just like I always thought I would. So here's to the best month in a long time and to many more to come from the city that never sleeps. Love it!
xo
am
No comments:
Post a Comment