Monday, February 15, 2010

The Young and the Restless

I have had some amazing days since the ball drop brought in 2010. Still I'm finding myself so incredibly happy. I've been smiling so much that I've been described as "high" and "maniacal". I say I'm high on life and it feels so good to be so crazy. I have never been so untroubled in my entire life. On Friday I had some wonderful Shakespeare coaching that not only gave me more confidence in myself as an actor but really stirred up some excitement in me for this weeks upcoming auditions. I hope I get seen so I can rock it out. My Feb. 14th was pretty darn amazing and again, I could not keep my cheekbones down. Smiles all night long. I had a very charming and wonderful date and hope to have many more. He surprises me in very unexpected ways... I can't really figure him out but I like that. Every moment is a mystery and it suits me right now. Spontaneity has been a new adventure for me and yeah... it's pretty awesome. I love that people don't know what I'm going to do next. I also love being 24, living the life, and not getting home til wee hours in the morning. I may be exhausted from all that partying, but it hasn't effected my work routine or harmed anyone and you know what? I'm okay. I'm having fun and I'm loving it. I just love everything and everyone in my life. I think I've finally figured out how to weed my life garden so all I'm left with is sunshine and daisies. It's fucking fantastic!

Anyway, tomorrow I'm meeting up with the MosesMogilee crew to do a reading so I'm going to hop in the shower and get ready for bed. Until next time lovers!

xo,
am

No comments:

Post a Comment