Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Red paint on a Tuesday.

Today was a nice, quiet and somewhat snowy day. 
A perfect day to watch some Lost, paint a room or just sit around drinking hot chocolate.
I did all of the above and couldn't ask for a more perfect day. 

It was very subdued and relaxing, even after talking to loan companies and making doctors appointments. I really enjoy the peace that comes after taking care of responsibilities. It's definitely a huge weight lifted off of my constantly buzzing mind. I really should get more into Yoga. Or Knitting. I hear both of which can really calm a stressed out person such as myself.  We'll see what the future brings. One thing that will definitely calm my frustrated soul will be taking acting class again starting February 8. I'm ready to go for it. I've been ready, but now I'm extra pumped. I just want to be doing something again so I can at least feel like I'm making an effort.

In other news... I think I have some drama in my life but I'm not too sure. Has that ever happened to you? Where the energy you're getting from someone is completely different and you're absolutely positive it's because they don't want anything to do with you? I'm getting that feeling. I want to talk about it but what do I talk about if I don't know if anything is wrong? I'm just... confused. I don't get it. I don't know what the heck is happening in my world right now. 

...

I was just thinking about the color red. It's such a dangerous color but even though it's synonymous with blood, the brightness creates this overwhelming sense of hope. 
I'm so taken by that wall Josh and I painted today... I can appreciate all the days that are ahead of me that are full of promise and love. In looking at that wall, I can somehow understand that even though things are tight right now, everything will work out for me in the end.
It always does.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but deeply relate to your blog. I've been a vegetarian since I was seven, and this year, in an effort to get healthy, I cut out all dairy and carbs and sugar and salt and basically everything yum. Lost two kg so far (no idea how much that is in pounds, sorry!)

    It's making me feel a lot clearer though!

    ReplyDelete