I love me some veggies.
Veggies all the time.
In salads. As snacks. Yummyness. I love veggies.
A lot of people have been using the term "glowing" in order to describe my general presence. I find that incredibly complementary. So thanks to all of those who have said it. I'm really enjoying my workouts and waking up early. Just having a routine has altered my life for the better. I know I've said that before, but its true. And yes, even though some things still stress me out (as they have in the past few days) I'm generally more even tempered about it. I'm kind of impressed. Who knew that eating well could change your mentality? Because when I'm not thinking about my student loan drama, everything seems to be pretty good. Besides that loan stress, I am doing better. I think. I think I'm trying to convince myself of that. I don't really know how I am...
I still need my mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment