Saturday, January 31, 2009

The List Maker

After re-reading my blog, I realize I make a lot of lists. It's kind of weird, but whatever. Here's another!

1). Back on my workout schedule. I fell off the track but now I'm back on. Yay yoga!
2). 3 more days til my birthday!!! I can't wait. 23, here I come!
3). I start my acting class on the 8th and I got my first assignment today. I feel it. I love it. I can't wait!
4). I have a big audition on the 10th so maybe at my class I can touch upon preparation for it. :)
5). PA tomorrow! I need to see my parents and I can't wait to celebrate my birthday with them.

Ahh, yes. Life is stressful but life is good. I'm feeling a different vibe lately, like something good is going to happen in this month of February. I just can't wait to see how it pans out!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment